Who Else Wants To Quit Using Outdated Swing Trading Methods, Consistently Add Larger Returns And Shrink Painful Losses? …With Every Single Trade!
Over 20,000 traders worldwide have learned to swing trade profitably using my course
…and you can too!
Swing Trading May be Right For You If:
You have grown disillusioned with pathetically low returns on buy-and-hold investing and believe there’s a better way.
Swing Trading May be More Your Speed If:
You don’t have time to watch the markets all day or are exhausted by the mind-numbing monotony of day trading.
Swing Trading is Definitely For You If:
You have observed that you would have actually made money if you had taken the exact opposite positions for your previous stock trades.
Here's What You Will Learn From This Course
With the purchase of your Swing Trading Course you will learn all of the following strategies and tactics that can help make you a more profitable trader
- How to identify the best stocks to watch for swing trading. (page 35)
- How many stocks to trade at any given time to maximize your portfolio and reduce risk. (page 87)
- Why the stock indexes are your friend and enemy at the same time. (page 86)
- How best to place entry/exit orders for the best executions. (page 20)
- How to calculate a positive mathematical expectation for a trading system. (page 22)
- How to determine the optimum amount to risk per trade. (page 77)
- Understand how to utilize multiple measurements to find the biggest movers. (page 33)
- Exclusive disclosure of my Trading System Quadrant ™ which identifies how all trading systems will perform over time. (page 23)
- Revealing insight into why there are over 3 million combined variations by which you can analyze the same stock! (page 8)
- Discover the underlying structure of all stock markets and learn how to project support/resistance levels well into the future with uncanny accuracy. (page 54)
- Learn by watching with the the included tool video tutorials
- Discover what is the single most important component for choosing a stock for swing trading. (page 35)
- Learn which software and brokers are best for swing trading. (page 94)
- Understand the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business activities of trading (page 91)
Listen To What Other Expert Traders Say…
I liked Kevin right from the start and I could tell right away that he was part of the “keeping it real” crowd. I wasn’t going to get any hype. And, I could tell that he wasn’t going to insult my intelligence by showing me a bunch of “theories”
that would never work in the real world. There are numerous trading e-books out there for sale. Some are good. Some are not so good! Which ones are actually worth buying? Honestly, not many of them! But here is one worth buying.
- Craig Ferguson, Swing-Trade-Stocks.com
A Valuable Resource!
I am always looking for quality trading resources for my trading newsletter. I have frequently promoted the Definitive Guide to Swing Trading Stocks to my prudent subscribers and have never had a single complaint from purchasers. That’s
proof positive that this course is a winner. Thanks Kevin for making such a valuable resource available to the trading community.
- Jens Clever, DayTradingCoach.com
The Complete Package!
Kevin, I just finished reading your swing trading book and it is brilliant. Readers can learn everything they need to know about swing trading and the methods can be used in any market and any time-frame…. It is the complete package! You don’t just provide theories – you provide a full trading strategy that traders can use to fit their own trading style. This is shown in easy to understand charts and diagrams. They get the entry points for the trade – the exact stops, they also get the targets. After reading the book, and with a bit of practice, I believe readers should become very competent traders.
- Dave Gagne, TradingMasterPlan.com
Hi Kevin, I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how much I enjoyed your book. Having read many trading books, it’s nice to come across one that takes a realistic approach, instead of promising riches by Saturday night. Your simple, balanced approach offers flexibility while keeping things systematic, which is so important to success, something you have obviously developed from experience.
- Alma Miranda, ScientificTrader.com
Why is Swing Trading the Preferred Approach?
Did you know that all trading methods attempt to take advantage of one of the three following trading scenarios in price movement?
|* Breakouts:||Trades are entered based on new high or low prices.|
|* Retracements:||Trades are entered once prices pull back against an existing trend.|
|* Tops & Bottoms:||Trades are entered when the market is perceived to have advanced or declined too far.|
That little tidbit of knowledge puts you ahead of 50% of most traders in the market today who blindly trade a method without really knowing what it is really trying to accomplish. But which method is best??…I'll show you how to take advantage of all of these scenarios by swing trading, which is by far the most efficient approach to making money in the stock market. The chart on the right shows an example of price swings on a typical stock price chart. Rather than waiting long periods of time for a stock to move in the anticipated direction (as in traditional buy-and-hold investing) you can multiply your profits in the same period of time with both long and short trades. Almost $10,000 more would have been made if you traded the up and down swings vs. just buying and holding this stock!
In addition, when compared to day trading, swing trading is a far more efficient trading style, as the cost of doing business is substantially lower due to commissions not being generated on a daily basis. Swing traders also tend to partake in a larger portion of price moves.
In summary, swing trading makes more money, in less time, with less cost than other trading methods.
The Definitive Guide to Swing Trading Stocks is the only course that provides details on every aspect for effectively trading the stock market.
My Methods Are Compatible with All of the Following…
Unlike some other courses, my swing trading course is NOT comprised of a blackbox trading system. All methods including how to calculate them are fully disclosed. You can utilize most any trading software package or market instrument with my methods, including those listed below:
Real Swing Trading Examples
Find And Successfully Trade the Best Opportunities the Market has to Offer!
More Proof… From Satisfied Purchasers Of My Trading Course
From Every Corner Of The World!
Simple and concise. This book clarified many of my concepts. It is useful in several ways.
- Dr. P Iqbal, South Africa
I highly recommend it.
I found The Swing Traders Guide to be very informative as to what to look for in swing trading candidates and also when to enter and exit! I highly recommend it!
- D Chari, San Diego CA
$1K into $5K!
By using Swing Trading Guide, I was able to turn $1K into over $5K in a little over 3 weeks by understanding concepts that show the bottom and tops of price swings.
- D Arabian
The methods I use daily.
The Definitive Guide to Swing Trading Stocks provides a clear, simple approach to swing trading, which if followed with discipline, yields a steadily growing equity curve. I have bought and read a lot of books, but this is the method I use on a daily basis. Thank you, Kevin!
- B Fletcher, Westlake Village CA
So easy a caveman could do
Since reading and studying the swing trading guide, I have developed a consistently successful trade plan that fits me. It’s the complete package, best of all, after years of trading, I am finally, confidently entering/exiting all my trades without the emotions of fear and greed and making more money than ever. “So easy a caveman could do it” – really!!
- J Norwood, Westdeptford NJ
Lots of ideas…I recommend it.
Your Swing trading course has proved to be very useful in my trading activities. It has lots of ideas and presented in a very structured form that makes it easy to follow and apply. Its really good if your time frame is in the 2-5 day range as mine usually is. I highly recommend it if you are a swing trader or want to be one!
- S Gregory, College Station TX
Very logical way to approach making money.
Great book. I thought the presentation of info was very straight forward and a very logical way to approach making money in the markets. I have already sent your website to a couple of friends.
- R Tanner, Pflugerville TX
A hell of a reference.
Kevin, all things considered, I think your course is a hell of a reference… Maybe add some videos for download in the future?
- J Wells, Tar bay FL
A hell of a reference.
Kevin, all things considered, I think your course is a hell of a reference… Maybe add some videos for download in the future?
- J Wells, Tar bay FL
Money well spent.
Hi Kevin, Your book is one of the best guides to swing trading I have read. I have utilised several of your ideas into my everyday trading with great success. Money well spent.
- Oxfordshire, UK
I was going nowhere…until I read your course.
I was going nowhere with my small capital until I read your
course. I am able to enter the market with confidence and take bite size profits consistently. Many thanks for educating me on Swing Trading.
- M Sankaran, Glendale CA
Heartliy recommend it.
In addition to providing a sound trading strategy it is the best and most concise synopsis of the art and science of trading that I have ever read. I heartily recommend it to both experienced and beginning traders.
- R Stevens, Sequim WA
Kevin, Your “Trading Laws” section was great. If only more beginning traders could get that through their heads. I found your discussion of Top and Bottom pivots to be clear, concise, and beneficial
- N. Coisman, Sturgeon Bay WI
You are an excellent teacher.
Hello Kevin! Anywhere I read the proud message: ‘Others do what they can – we can what we do!’ Your definitive guide to swing trading realizes that message in it’s own. On each page I learned more essentials and new information than others try providing on many more pages. – You don’t say old things with new words – you say new things with old words! You are an excellent teacher! Thank you!
- MA Palocsay, Vienna Austria
I now understand what I
was doing wrong.
Kevin, the question on your homepage about me taking the exact opposite signals really hit home with me. I can say that after reading your book I now understand a lot of what I was doing wrong
- L Ginkskow, Atlanta GA
I just followed the plan and am doing pretty well.
Nice compilation of information. I have read the book a few times to make sure I understood what I was doing. I then just followed the plan and am doing pretty well.
- C Augustan, Washington DC
The sanest way to make money in stocks.
Nice to see someone willing to share their knowledge without raping your pocket book. I think your style is one of the sanest ways to make money in stocks.
- C Traipan, Wichita KS
Thanks for the course.
Dude, I’m a wannabe successful swing trader …thanks for the
- D Spitz, Dallas TX
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How much capital is required to swing trade the methods in the
- A: There are no capital requirements for the methods described in my
course so you can start really small, however for most traders I would recommend at least $5000
in starting capital so that commissions don't represent too large a
reduction in returns on a percent basis.
- Q: What is the average length of time a stock is held for a swing trade?
- A: Though this is entirely dependent on market conditions, but a typical swing trade is held between
- Q: Do you provide advice on which stocks to swing trade?
- A: Yes, I provide the criteria for screening the market for desirable stocks for both long and short trades.
- Q: How frequently are trade signals generated?
- A: This depends quite a bit on your capital and market conditions but generally you can expect to see 10-20 new trade opportunities per week.
- Q: Can the trading methods be used for day trading?
- A: Though swing trading methods are based on daily chart price swings you may adapt
them to day trading as well.
- Q: How much time does it take to analyze stocks for swing trades?
- A: I would estimate that you need to allocate at least 30 minutes per day to manage your existing positions and analyze stocks for new
- Q: Do you provide a guarantee of any type?
- A: I guarantee that my guides contains everything listed on this website and that my trademarked methods are unique and can’t be found anywhere else. Regarding performance, it is not possible (or legal) for anyone to guarantee profits in trading stocks.
- Q: Is the guide available in print format?
- A: No, the guide is only available in PDF format for instant download.
- Q: Do you offer support?
- A: Yes, I provide free email support for the information contained
in my course for life.
- Q: Will I receive revisions and/or updates to the course?
- A: Yes, all purchasers will receive any revisions for a full year after purchase.
- Q: Is there any special software required to trade your methods?
- A: I recommend a few software packages that allow for standard as well as custom formulas. Some are FREE!
- Q: Do you offer payouts if I refer others to you?
- A: Yes, we do have an affiliate program available for those that wish to offer our product for sale to others.
Have a question that wasn't answered here? Contact me
Here's What You Get in Your Swing Trading Course
The Trading Course Manual – $299 Value
The trading course manual is a compilation of over 20 years of my personal trading experience and will help most anyone become a profitable swing trader. With your purchased trading course manual I don’t just provide stock trading entry methods like most others, I also include information on how to use my favorite methods (including my proprietary methods) for the entire trading cycle including:
- Structure of stock price
- Trading system development
- Risk management
- Trend measurement
- Stop-loss strategy
- Business checklist
- Order types
- Profit taking
- Trading resources
- Position size
- Trading statistics
- Portfolio balancing
- Stock screening
You will be provided with clear trade examples using my proprietary methods so that you can see for yourself
how the methods work and why they work.
NOTE: This is not a canned stock trading system. You are provided with methods to design a system that fits your personal style. You are guaranteed to receive everything listed here. Your purchased course will contain trading methods developed by others as well as those I have personally developed and trademarked.
You Also Get My Exclusive Trading Tools
This incredible trading software will calculate trade position sizes according to various money management models, project profits based on earning estimates and includes a trade planner to document each trade you execute.
In addition this software includes a trading simulator which allows you to generate multiple equity curves based upon randomly generated trades based on key trading statistics. Just enter the statistics and click on the “Generate” button. This is a great learning tool to figure out what trade statistics are most important to your trading success. (MS Windows only)
(Click to Enlarge Screenshots)
Trading Tool #2:Trade Tracker Spreadsheet – $49 value
I built this Excel spreadsheet because there wasn’t anything available
on the market that had exactly what I needed for tracking my trades. This spreadsheet will come in handy for both tracking and analyzing your trading results.
- Tracks over 1000 trades
- Tracks gain % per trade as well as cumulative gains
- Track percent wins for all trades
- Tracks gains $ per trade as well as total gains for all trades
- Track win/loss ratio of each trade
- Tracks the Daily Return year-to-date (YTD)
- Charts cumulative gains
- Annualizes the Daily return YTD.
- Tracks days held for each trade and average days held for all trades
- You can filter for any field
- A list of federal holiday dates is editable so holidays are excluded from all calculations
- Automatically sort trades by exit date by just clicking a button
- Sample trades included for reference
FREE Special Reports (Valued at $230)
Purchasing my course will entitle you to receive 10 additional stock trading reports with your purchase! A $230 total package value. FREE! These free offers are delivered with your trading guide information so no additional action is required after your purchase.
Dynamic Analysis; 2 books in 1. A Basic Trading Course & Advanced Concepts & Tools -$97 value (FREE)
145 pages packed with valuable strategies for the beginner and veteran trader. This comprehensive trading manual covers all of the basics of trading, so even if you have never traded before, you won’t feel like you are swimming with sharks. Then it will take you into the depths of trading the way a submarine dives into the ocean to reveal what really makes the market move.
7 Habits of a Highly Successful Trader -$29 value (FREE)
Learn how to develop critical trading habits in this 31 page eBook. Even the best trading method or system will lose money if you don’t develop the correct habits to create potential net positive returns in the long run. You’ll learn about responsibility, finding a system that fits you, how to plan a trade & trade a plan, continuous learning, positive self-belief, and more.
Trading the 10 O’clock Bulls -$49 value (FREE)
A complete overview of how to scan and identify trading opportunities in any market condition. The strategy will focus you on the stocks that are demonstrating great potential. The detailed descriptions of how to trade the strategy, will explain trading tactics that are used by many very successful traders to profit from these market conditions. Remember, sound money management, stop loss orders (at least mental stops) and strict adherence to a consistent tactical discipline is essential to profitable trading.
The 1-2-3 Trading Signal -$20 value (FREE)
This is an incredibly powerful yet simple pattern that can turn your trading around. It is effective with any market and has a very high accuracy rate. This is without a doubt one of the best chart set-up patterns you will see. Once you train your eyes, you will see these patterns all over the place.
The Penny Stock Trading System -$39 value (FREE)
If you are ready to learn proven strategies that work when it comes to penny stock investing, then The Penny Stock Trading System is a “must have. Strategies in this book have been collected from first hand experience and from the collective experience of numerous experienced penny stock investors. Instead of spouting rhetoric like, “buy low and sell high”, you learn substantive strategies that are extremely effective when done correctly.
Ultimate Trading Systems 2.0 -$29 value (FREE)
Finally, the first practical, step-by-step, roadmap for designing profitable trading systems. Australian trader David Jenyns reveals the step-by-step roadmap he uses to design profitable trading systems. His comprehensive lesson plan walks you through each section in complete detail, along with homework assignments to help you understand his groundbreaking material.
Day Trading Mind -$29 value (FREE)
If you have been trading for more than five minutes, you’ve probably clued into the fact that a large part of your success or failure as a trader is psychological. This fabulous e-book will give you a greater understanding into what your mindset should be when you’re trading.
The Pocket Book of Economic Indicators -$10 value (FREE)
If you have no idea what CPI, PMI, or ECI means, then you are like most beginning investors. This book explains these and a few other terms to enhance your knowledge of indicators that affect your investments.
The E-Book of Technical Market Indicators -$10 value (FREE)
This book includes just about every technical indicator imaginable. It offers plenty of charts and terrific information – and it also explains the most important indicators.
Consumer Friendly Customer Service
FREE Course Updates
The markets, as well as techniques for trading them are always changing so you have no need to worry about being left behind. As a paid customer, you will automatically receive any updates made to my trading course for an entire year from your date of purchase. These updates will be provided free of charge.
I know how it feels to be sold something and then left to fend for yourself so I strongly stand by my trading course and provide 100% free email support for life! I am mostly busy trading during market hours but you will usually get a response within 24 hours. I am a real person so feel free to reach out!
Trading is all about results so here is my no-nonsense guarantee. Trade stocks following the methods in my course (real money or paper trades) for a full 60 days. If during that time you find that your first 15 trades don’t result in a net profit you may ask for a prompt refund of 100% of your purchase price. You can’t be much fairer than that.